Next: 1.4 SEISAN version 10.4
Up: 1. Introduction
Previous: 1.2 Changes in SEISAN
- Fixing reading of SEED files on Windows
- Updating the sfiles is now possible from MULPLT, option appears after locate command
- A new section has been added to the manual regarding response files
- The order of which a respose file is found has been changed.
SEISAN will now first look for a SEED RESP file that is valid for
the selected data, before it looks for a matching SEISAN/SAC/GSE
response file. Previously, SEED RESP files was checked last.
The change in order is due to the addition of SEED network and
location codes and sinces RESP files include an expiere date, which SEISAN/SAC/GSE response files does not.
- DATASELECT added to distribution (see SUP folder), DATASELECT is replacing MSROUTER
since IRIS is no longer supporting MSROUTER (to use DATASELECT see page ).
Peter Voss : Mon Nov 19 07:59:27 UTC 2018